Size: 41 x 12 x 7cm
Auto Shutoff: 40 min
Applicable hair: wet and dry
Adjustment: Constant temperature
weight: 680 g
- Very affordable
- Sleek and lightweight
- The barrel rolls smoothly
- The barrel heats up fairly fast, in about 1-2 minutes
- The barrel heats up to a certain point and stays in that temperature for the rest of usage
- The curler curls hair fast and designed to release hair safely and quickly
- Thankfully, no short circuit or overheating issues after a full 20- minute usage. Take note, I haven’t used the device for a full hour so I cannot claim that it’s safe and problem- free beyond 20 minutes.
How to use:
- Brush hair, blow and dry hair straight
- Separate hair into 3 sections securing with a ponytail holder
- Press curl button
- Start with 1 section, take a 1-inch portion of hair, wrap hair around the curling tong.
- Release the curl after 5-10 seconds
- Alternate the direction of the curl as you work your way through each section.
- You can also separate curls with your fingers, just make sure not to comb them out.
- 3 Heat Levels & 2 Curl Directions for Loose, Medium and Tight Curls: allow you to create both inner and outer-facing curls and waves no matter your hair is fine, thick or coarse
- Less Damage with 3X Diamond Ceramic Tech: the automatic curling iron release millions of negative ions while delivery even heat to reduce static and moisturize, leave your curls silky with a luminous luster
- The auto curler works perfect with medium-length and long hair. Place the hair correctly in the barrel. Place too much hair or place improperly can lead to tangling.
- We suggest you to read the user manual and practice several times before styling. Buy it, enjoy it.